Join Sonic Endurance coaches and athletes at the site of the 1932 and 1980 Winter Olympics and home to the original 140.6 in the continental United States: Lake Placid, NY.
You’ll train on the race course multiple times throughout the weekend, hear from Sonic coaches on their experiences throughout the races, and receive tips and advice to have your best day on race day.
Not racing Lake Placid? No problem! Come get a fantastic training weekend that is fully supported with on-site mechanical and SAG support for the bike and plenty of nutrition. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of the High Peaks.
Our 2018 Lake Placid Training Camp will feature the following:
- Coached group training sessions for swim, bike, and run
- Vehicle SAG support for cycling
- Course preview information sessions
- Hydration and nutritional support
- A video analysis session (swim or run)
- Breakfast and dinner offered.
Camp will begin on Friday, June 22nd and conclude on Sunday, June 24th. A Thursday arrival option is available for those athletes looking for a little bonus training.
Register Now Here! Space is limited to 16 athletes, so don’t delay!