Join Sonic Endurance coaches and athletes on the shoreline of the mid-Atlantic for our Maryland-based training camp.
You’ll train on the race course multiple times throughout the weekend, hear from Sonic coaches on their experiences throughout the races, and receive tips and advice to have your best day on race day.
Not racing Maryland? No problem! Come get a fantastic training weekend that is fully supported with on-site mechanical and SAG support for the bike and plenty of nutrition. Enjoy the group training and opportunities to set yourself up well for a late-season long-course race.
Our 2017 Maryland Training Camp will feature the following:
- Coached group training sessions for swim, bike, and run
- Vehicle SAG support for cycling
- Course preview information sessions
- Hydration and nutritional support
- A video analysis session (swim or run)
- Saturday group dinner included
Camp dates will be finalized by December 1st.
Camp packages are as follows:
- Home Away From Home: Includes 3 nights group lodging at the Sonic Endurance house, all training sessions, and the group meal: Pricing TBD
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Bed): All the training and the group meal, no lodging included: Pricing TBD
Want to sign-up? Use the contact form below to reserve your spot now: