Join Sonic Endurance coaches and athletes on portions of the original Texas 140.6 course for an excellent weekend of swimming, biking, running, and fun.
You’ll train on the former race course multiple times throughout the weekend, hear from Sonic coaches and sponsors on their experiences throughout the races, and receive tips and advice to have your best day on race day.
Not racing Texas? No problem! Come get a fantastic training weekend that is fully supported with on-site mechanical and SAG support for the bike and plenty of nutrition. Enjoy the company for group workouts and more to set up a fantastic 2017 season.
Our 2017 Texas Training Camp will feature the following:
- Coached group training sessions for swim, bike, and run
- Vehicle SAG support for cycling
- Course preview information sessions
- Hydration and nutritional support
- A video analysis session (swim or run)
- Welcome dinner included
Camp will begin on Thursday, March 23rd and conclude on Sunday, March 26th.
Camp packages are as follows:
- Home Away From Home: Includes 3 nights group lodging at the Sonic Endurance house, all training sessions, and the group meal: Pricing $400
Want to sign-up? Use the contact form below to reserve your spot now: